PHP is a kind of open-source programming language that powers up to 80% of the web. It is a language of the White House websites, Wikipedia, Flickr, along with the basis for the majority of the current time web services, B2B, B2C applications, eCommerce solutions, and content management systems. This PHP is considered as one of the most popular web application development platforms among all other top enterprises, for instance, Tumblr, Facebook as well as Wikipedia. Here is a list of services that we offer under PHP:
- Web application development: One of the very services we offer is the personalization of web application development. We ensure that the business is provided with nothing but the demanded personalization.
- Enhancement and Maintenance of applications and databases: If the business wants to advance the look of their website, then we make sure that the same is offered to them. Under this service, we make sure that the website is enhanced enough. Moreover, we also provide the service where we maintain the web databases and the application that the website already consists of.
- Customization of eCommerce solution: We also offer a service where we customize the eCommerce solution, and we do this by generating a unique cart. Additionally, we also provide the service where we will configure as well as install eCommerce plug-ins as well as the relevant contributions. Not just that, we also curate in such a way through which we will ensure that a significant fraction of search engines have found the shopping cart.
- Consultation: We understand the value of consultation no matter what the subject, and that is why we also ensure that the business is secure with the right and customized PHP application development consultation.
Thus, PHP has a very high-quality skill set for which the right services must be offered to the business. With our service providers, we provide an entire range of PHP application development services to businesses and organizations. Above all, our motive is to offer the business with current times database-driven websites as well as helping the business in running scripts on famous operating systems, for instance, Solaris, Windows, Linux, and more.
5 Tips For Hiring Best PHP Developer
One of the most important resources for your website is a PHP web developer. Keep in mind that this individual will be the driving force behind turning your concept into a fully working, scalable website. This individual will develop your company’s online brand, allowing you to interact with customers in the fiercely competitive virtual environment.
As a result, you must hire the greatest PHP developer. It’s also crucial to do it correctly the first time around. You can’t afford to be complacent; otherwise, your business and finance are at stake. It’s not just about the coding or the technology; it’s about finding a reliable partner that knows your business and shares your enthusiasm for it.
The following tips will help you in your bid to hire not just any PHP Developer but the best.
Clarity Of Skills Required:
- You may have an extremely nice Idea or project concerning your website or application, but if much care is not employed diligently in choosing the perfect PHP Developer to bring your cause to fruition, you may suffer unfortunate setbacks.
- Know the skill level your project could use before even venturing into the search for a developer. There are starters or beginner PHP developers. There is another category of developers; mid-level developers, and finally, there are experts. Each of the categories has its skill sets distinctions.
- For the beginners level, just like beginners in anything else, much is not to be expected of them in terms of upscaled or phenomenal productivity. This level of developers usually have got Zero or at most One web development task under their belt in the past.
- They can effectively work within a group or team, and their services normally go for a low price. Notwithstanding, this level of developers should be conversant with these two programming languages: PHP and HTML.
- They should know the main functions of PHP. They should also be able to express their skills in working with Content management systems. They should be well informed with one key PHP framework (cake PHP, Laravel, Codelgniter, and so on). The Mid-level developers normally have a few projects that they’ve undertaken before. You’d be right to say they have a bit of experience superior to developers at the beginner level. They can work independently, with maybe, some help from a team.
- They should be familiar with two to three PHP frameworks, and they should be able to put back-end features to optimize the performance of applications.
- Coding troubleshooting shouldn’t be a Herculean task for them. Expert PHP developers are the category whose professionalism in handling major and more demanding projects precedes them. They should, amidst other skills required, be conversant with a greater number of PHP frameworks. They should have sophisticated tech skills. Their services, naturally, do not come at a low price.
- Aim past the programming skills of your potential PHP developer when hiring. You should look out for some other skills in a PHP Developer aside from having extraordinary tech and coding skills.
This brings us to the third tip in hiring the best PHP Developer to handle your work.
Open To Learn
Some skills in high demand or extremely effective today may be outdated tomorrow as evolution occurs now and then. Therefore, the PHP Developer that suits your cause should be able to learn rapidly and keep up to date with the latest developments in his area of expertise.
Good Communication Skill:
While you may think this shouldn’t necessarily be a skill to look out for when scouting for a PHP Developer, it matters a lot. Think about this for a second, you need to close a deal with your business associate or client, and it happens that winning the deal depends solely on your developer’s communication prowess. What will be your fate? This skill cannot be overemphasized as it makes for the progressive running of your project. Your PHP Developer with the ability to communicate skillfully will always be comfortable expressing himself and giving contributions wherever necessary to keep your cause moving forward.
It’s not enough to get a PHP Developer who has outstanding tech skills to work for you. You need to ask yourself is; How is this person’s attitude, especially towards work.
Developers who show the right attitude towards work tend to produce good results for whoever they work for. So, what would it rather be for you… A PHP Developer who has the best skills in tech or coding, or A PHP Developer who blends his tech expertise with a positive attitude?
You can ask your prospective developer a few psychological questions to ascertain how they might respond to certain situations that may come up while working for you. The passion for working and getting good results for your project must be there, and if not, you may have to start looking elsewhere to hire your ideal PHP Developer.
When looking for a PHP Developer, try to test your prospects in any way you can during the interview sessions to know how creative they could be if you employ their services. In today’s world, creativity is the parameter that separates geniuses from those who are not.
Good time management skills
Managing time well is another skill you should look out for in your bid to hire a suitable PHP Developer. Good time management skill accounts for greater productivity.
After you have got your candidates, setting up a one-on-one interview with each of them will go a long way in ensuring that you make the right choice of PHP Developer to work with.
During the interview, you can ask questions like:
- What level of experience do you have as a PHP Developer?
- Are you familiar with PHP frameworks? If you are, mention them.
- Also, ask if they have done any project independently and how many, if they have. And also, let them tell how many they have done as part of a team.
- Is there any challenge you have encountered in previous projects, and what did you do to eliminate it?
These are some of the skills you should consider as you set out to hire a PHP Developer suitable for you and your project.
The population of PHP developers worldwide is on the increase, and you want to be able to make the right choice of one that blends all the skills mentioned in this article. There’s no gainsaying that this article is apt.